Monday, September 23, 2013

This Weekend I... Volume 11



I know, this is late. It is due to drunkenness and a hangover.





This weekend I... went to my first ever Vikings game. Which is surprising, I know, considering what a huge sports fan I am. (Sarcasm is difficult to convey in print. That was it.)

I had lots of fun with my friends at the bar before the game. And also at the bar after the game. But the game itself, not really.

I gave it about twenty minutes before I asked a guy at one of the concession stands if there was anywhere in the stadium I could get a newspaper. He just laughed and then called over the girl by the register to tell her what I asked. I think that meant "no." So my sister and I spent the rest of the game watching and critiquing the cheerleaders.





No comments: