Sunday, November 24, 2013

This Weekend I... Volume 20





This weekend I... went out for drinks with some of my old co-workers. It was so good to see everyone again; it's a lot more fun to down vodka with them than work on orders. It was admittedly kind of weird and a little sad at times thinking about probably never seeing some of them again. Plus, I'm not really crazy about other people's feelings, but we mostly kept it cool, so that was good.


This weekend I... spent nine hours at the bar in my home town. The highlight was bar bingo. First my sister won, then the boyfriend won, then I won. The boyfriend and I figured we were having a lucky day, so we bought some pull tabs. And then we promptly lost a third of our bingo winnings.


This weekend I... watched How the Grinch Stole Christmas (and was shocked, as I am every single year, when I saw that it is only 30 minutes long). But I am now officially in the holiday spirit. I might jump the gun by a few days and put up Christmas lights tomorrow. Then it will only be a matter of time before I start asking the boyfriend if we can open presents early this year.


source

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sounds like a fun weekend - did you get a new job? congrats on the bingo and i'm a little jealous about your christmas movies -- might have to watch one of my own tonight... :)