Tuesday, August 13, 2013

The Grossest Thing that Ever Happened to Me


The nice thing about having a dog is you always have someone to mess with. The bad thing about having a dog is that sometimes really gross things happen.

One day Gordy was sitting next to me on the couch, turned slightly away. I poked him and laughed when he made an incredibly half hearted snap in my direction. So I did it again, and again he barely turned his head and lazily bit the air. (There must not have been anything good on TV because I remember finding those lazy reactions absolutely hilarious.)

And then I did it again. But this time Gordy jumped up to pounce at me. And instead of poking him near the hip like I did before, I touched him in the worst place possible. His butt. Like my finger touched his butt hole. It only lasted, like, a tenth of a second, but that was enough to make me wonder if life had any meaning anymore.



P.S. This doesn't really have anything to do with anything, but just for fun, this is what it's like when we give Gordy a bath.








This is my life now. I must live with the choices I've made.



No comments: