Sunday, May 12, 2013

Sorry, Mom. I love you!


Mothers are the amazing. Seriously. They're like god damn saints when you think about it. Think of all the shit you put your mom through (especially when you were in high school), and she still loves the crap out of you. Right? Amazing.

I'd like to use this as an opportunity to apologize to my mom for some the shit I put her through.



Mama and me
-- Sorry about the red nail polish that got spilled one week after getting new carpet in my room.

-- Sorry about the time you found a bottle of vodka in my closet. (I suppose I should mention the birth control and the cigarettes while I'm at it.)

-- Sorry for running away from you at the county fair when I was four.

-- Sorry about the time Amy and I smoked cigarettes in my bedroom. (You might not actually know about that one.)

-- Sorry for leaving those crayons in front of the vent, and the super vibrant rainbow stains in the carpet that resulted.

-- Sorry about begging you to let me paint a "really awesome design" on my wall and then only finishing about a sixth of it.



Yeah, Mom, I can't believe you didn't just give me away a long time ago. But thanks for not doing that. You're the best.


No comments: