Tuesday, April 2, 2013

The Real World: Geriatric Unit


Damn fool kids need to go home and go to bed.
MTV recently started airing yet another season of The Real World. And for the first time ever, I have absolutely no interest in watching it. For a while there, it was one of my favorite shows, but now it mostly just makes me feel old.

When I watched it back in the day, I'd find myself thinking things like, "That would be so much fun," and "New Orleans looks like an awesome place to get drunk." But now it's mostly things like, "Wasn't that technically sexual assault?" and "That girl is going to wind up with HPV if she isn't careful."

Growing up feels weird.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Did you see the old school reunion on last weekend? I got to relive when Puck was kicked out of the house, and reaffirm my love of Pedro.

Unknown said...

I missed it. I'm kind of glad I did because I think Puck is so gross. Like, it's hard for me to look him.