Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Was My Great Grandmother a Ghost?


I just got back from Mexico. It was mostly awesome, except that I got sunburned. Since I have Casper-white skin, this should not have come as a surprise to me. Except that I spent half my time there in the shade and wore SPF 100 (not exaggerating, that's really a thing and I applied it several times a day). And I still burned.

I swear, if I didn't have brown eyes, I'd be entirely convinced that I was albino. As it stands, I'm only about 90% sure. Is it possible to turn into an albino? Because that might be happening to me. How can you be sure if it's grey hair or a sudden genetic defect stripping melanin from the body? Short answer: you can't.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Me too... albino. As it is I am itching and shedding skin like crazy! Gross